COVID-19 Shooting Guidelines
In order to reduce those risks identified, as far as reasonably practicable, we will implement a package of control measures that will be in place during all stages of our productions.
We are focusing on the following areas to ensure we can manage the risks of infection from COVID-19, carrying out specific assessments where necessary.
In Our Office:
- Minimising – minimising the number of people in our offices at any time.
- Communicating – ensuring those who have symptoms or are ill know not to come into work and to return home immediately if they become ill at work.
- Commuting – considering the risks in commuting especially on public transport, introducing mitigations such as staggered start times.
- Social Distancing – making every effort to ensure social distancing is adhered to from space planning to signage.
- Cleaning – increasing the frequency of cleaning.
- Face covering – supporting our people in the safe wearing of face coverings on a commute and in scenarios where they choose to wear.
- Travel – seeking to minimise travel requirements and follow social distancing principles within travel arrangements, wherever possible.
- Location – considering the physical capacity of space used, given the requirements of social distancing, as well as ensuring the provision of adequate hygiene facilities.
- Work Activities – considering the activities that people are going to need to undertake across roles in a production and if these can be adapted or changed to reduce risk.
- Work Equipment – managing the sharing of work equipment which is key to production from cameras and headsets to edit suites. Focusing on good hygiene and managing potential issues with touchpoints.
- Work Patterns – reviewing work patterns to encourage fixed teams (cohorts) of people who don’t come into contact with other groups.
- Catering and Rest Areas – reconfiguring catering provision and planning breaks to ensure our people are as safe as possible.
- First Aid and Emergency services – planning activities to reduce the risk of requiring emergency services to be called as well as advice to first aiders on COVID-19 risk.
- Masks, Gloves and Other PPE – as per the APA COVID Shooting and Office Guidelines.
- Mental Health – the COVID-19 risk and the response has had a potential Mental Health impact for those working on productions which will be considered.
- Monitoring – compliance will be monitored and if required people will be reminded of the new COVID-19 working practices (such as social distancing).